Healthy Students Are Better Learners. Good health and good learning go hand-in-hand!
As you were aware that Health-related factors such as hunger, physical and emotional abuse, and chronic illness can lead to poor school performance (Source). According to studies published by American Journal of Public Health, health-risk behaviors such as early sexual initiation, violence, and physical inactivity are constantly related to poor grades and lower educational attainment.
Therefore, academic success is an excellent indicator of the overall well-being of youth and a primary predictor and determinant of adult health outcomes.
So, in order to spread awareness among general public, every year AskMyHealth create its annual “Elizabeth Blackwell Scholarship Program” to identify creative minds who share the same passion with us.
- Full-time or part-time students from reputed Institutions.
- We offering this scholarship to students who write a blog post on the topic “How the academic success of the youth is strongly linked with their health”
Selection Process & Notification
An internal committee will decide on the best-written essay and complete the award by Jan 1st of each year. If you’re the lucky one, a $1,000 check will be sent directly to your college by January 1, 2018.
Also, we will publish the winner details in December last week.
Other criteria in assessing your entry
Note: You can refer any sites or books, but clearly cite their sources by providing links.
1) $1000 USD
2) You’ll even get the chance to be one of our paid contributors. Access to all private Training courses provided by AskMyHealth.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- Our sole aim is to spread awareness among general public. So, we do not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wishes to join the program.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 500+ words on the topic of “How the academic success of the youth is strongly linked with their health”
- Your essay should be valuable enough to help other people.
- Post the article to your blog – This can be a student blog on your university website or your own website or free blogs like Google sites or WordPress.
- Include at least 3 links citing authoritative sources on your article (related to your topic), including 1 link to any one of the askmyhealth.com article.
- Once you finished published your article, fill out the form below to complete your application.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline will be December 1st of every year. This is periodic yearly scholarship.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com