Women are always concerned about their looks especially their thighs and back i.e, their lower body. That is why women start having knee pain and they have excruciating pain as days go by.
What is very common among both men and women is the thigh fat. There is always a good exercise to reduce thigh fats and belly fats. Here is a set of exercises which you can follow to reduce the thigh in one week.
Not only the elders, but even young women and teenagers also suffer from large thighs and bellies. You can see that whatever you eat, it stays in your bellies. Every problem has a solution and this has a great solution indeed.
Follow these exercises after waking up in the morning on an empty stomach so that you would get rid of thigh and belly fat.
- 8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat in a Week
- Additional Tips to Reduce Thigh Fat
- Food that You Can Take
8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat in a Week
Here are some yoga poses or exercises that you keep you afresh all day.
Squats are a regular exercise that people who feel heavy, especially their lower body, can do regularly. While doing squats, you need patience since they don’t show up immediate results.
They can give you visible changes when you continue doing it for months. Here is the procedure:
- First, keep your feet together and your posture straight. Now bend your knees in a way that you are sitting in a chair.
- To gain balance, you can stretch your arm.
- For beginners, you can keep your foot ans knees wide open but later try squats with closed knees.
2. Three-Legged Dog Pose
This is yet another simple yoga.
- Form an inverted V shape where you lift your hip while touching the ground with hands and legs.
- Now, lift one of the legs away from the ground such that your hands and legs form a straight lline. This tones your inner hips and thighs.
Butterflies are easy to do.
- Sit on the ground with your legs bent to meet each other and your posture straight.
- Bow hold your feet and move your bent legs up and down.
- Your toes must touch each other while sitting. Though this seems eay, prolonged repeatitions would give you a great exercise feeling.
4. Locust Pose
This is also a yoga pose. This is a pose where you have to strain your whole body. This reduces fat from your body since it uses most of the energy.
- Lie over the floor with your face to the ground.
- Bring your hands to your hip, keeping them straight ir under your hip.
- Now keep your legs closed and slowly take them away from the ground.
- Now lift your head too. Your body should fully lay flat on your stomach. This is so easy to see but a little tough to remain in that position. This burns a lot of calories and would give you a slim thigh and belly.
5. The Bridge Pose
This exercise too requires a lot of pressure in the stomach.
- Lie on the floor on your back.
- Now keep the feet and upper body over the ground and lift your hip to an extend and remain in that position.
- You should keep your hands to the gound for balance. This is a miraculous exercise and you would feel the pressure doing wonders.
6. The Limb Lift
This is yet another simple exercise that you can easily follow. You should lay with your chest over the floor. Raise your body and be in the doggy style.
Now lift your limbs one after the other. This can be done in the following manner too.
- Stretch the legs or you can move the legs in a circular motion.
- You can also do some siccors or blades with your legs.
- You can live the limbs in the air and rotate them.
These exercises would do good to your body by reducing the thigh muscles and hip muscles.
7. Leg Raise Yoga
This is a simple exercise to carry on but it gives immense pressure over your thighs and abdomen. The procedure is as follows.
- Lie down over the ground so that you can see your ceiling.
- Now keep your legs together and raise them so that they make 90 degrees with your lying body.
- Keep in the same stance for some time. Repeating this position would be of greater use since they strain your thigh and belly muscles.
8. The Happy Child Pose
This yoga pose compresses the hip, thigh, and tummy. The procedure follows:
- Lie over the floor with your eyes seeing the ceiling.
- Now bend your legs about 180 degrees to the body and clasp them with your hands.
- This must seem as if the child is lifting its legs happily.
- This would compress your tummy muscles and thus strain them to consume a lot of energy.
Additional Tips to Reduce Thigh Fat
Here are some tips while doing the above-said exercises so that you can get the best results.
1. Maintaining Posture
It is a must that you must maintain the actual posture instructed in all these yoga and exercises. If you move away from the actual posture, then the yoga and exercises might give you defective results.
2. Balanced Diet
Mere yoga and exercise wouldn’t do good. You must follow a very balanced diet with low carbohydrate and high protein. Avoiding fatty food would ensure that fat doesn’t deposit in the belly area.
When you avoid, fat-free food, then you reduce around 250-500 calories of food in your everyday diet.
3. Regular Exercise
Doing these exercises and yoga would do good only if you do them regularly without even missing a day.
Some of these exercises are heavy-duty exercises and they might give your muscles a little pain. But there is no gain without pain. So never avoid doing exercises on a regular basis.
Food that You Can Take
A good diet is also necessary to make the exercises and yoga a very successful one. Here are some of the food varieties that you can take.
1. High Fiber Intake
You should take food with high fiber content. Food like berries, leafy vegetables, peppers, apples, etc is rich in fiber.
- You can make a salad of raspberries, apples and pears and some honey.
- You can add the leafy vegetables to your salad and they would improve your nutrients.
- You can add non-veg like salmon with spinach.
- Add black beans in your vegetable soup.
- Fiber-rich food like pasta, bread, and oatmeal can be consumed.
2. Low-Calorie Fruits
If at all you want to reduce thighs and hips without exercises, then you must go for low-calorie fruits. You can consume more of these.
- You can take a green salad with a teaspoon of olive oil. Best time to take this is before your dinner.
- You can add sauteed vegetables to your pasta and soups.
- Consume apple, carrots or some vegetable soup instead of meals.
As we see, apart from these tips, exercising is very good for reducing the thigh fat and belly fat. Rigorous exercises would make you sweat and thus burn a lot of calories. Cardio exercises are the best to remove fat.