How to get rid of neck fat faster? Are you think that excess fat around your neck should be reduced only with complex procedures?
Nowadays, losing neck fat faster is a tedious process for most of the people. But, neck fat or turkey neck or neck rolls is not a serious problem to worry all time. You can easily reduce your neck fat with simple home remedies, proper diet, simple exercises, and workouts.
The methods listed below are proven ones. And you have to work every day to lose neck fat faster. Here I list you the simple methods that you can follow easily.
Before I proceed, I’ll make you clear that if you have a double chin or puffy face, then try these alternative methods. You can refer on getting rid of the fat face and double chin problems in a separate post.
- What Causes Neck Fat?
- How to Get Rid of Neck Fat Faster?
What Causes Neck Fat?
You have to know the reason for your neck fat. So that you can easily reduce the neck fat effectively.
The answer is the same for face fat and neck fat. These are universal problems due to our present day lifestyle.
- Lack of sleep and stress gives a saggy appearance to your skin.
- Dehydration followed by water retention on your neck makes fat accumulation around it.
- Obesity creates an extra fat layer on your skin.
- Side effects caused by the usage of some steroid medications may also lead to the fat neck.
- Genetics is also one of the reasons for neck fat.
Okay! Whatever may be the reason, for your query on “How to get rid of neck fat?” I’ll say that you can lose your fat around your neck within few weeks of regular exercises.
How to Get Rid of Neck Fat Faster?
As I said earlier, you have to follow a proper diet and some simple exercises to reduce fat around your neck. So the methods mentioned here will help you to achieve faster neck fat removal.
1. Avoid Water Retention on Your Neck
The best way to get rid of neck fat is drinking a lot of water. If you have an insufficient water content in your body, then your body retains the water content for future use. So it leads to fat around your neck.
So how insufficient water content leads to neck fat?
Insufficient water content leads to dehydration. If your body is dehydrated, it focuses on absorbing more water content than usual. So it retains the existing water content to use it in the future.
This retention leads to neck fat. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to burn neck fat.
2. Chew a Sugar-Free Gum
Chewing Gum is one of the best practices to reduce neck fat in a month.
It not only reduces your neck fat but also the face fat. Chew a sugar-free gum for at least 15 -20 minutes per day melts fat cells around your neck.
Note: Use only sugar-free gums to get rid of neck rolls. Sugar content may increase your fat.
3. Dietary Tips to Get Rid of Neck Fat
A proper diet is important to reduce the neck fat. Without a diet control, you can’t achieve the goal of losing neck fat. The below dietary tips should be helpful to you in removing the neck fat.
- Cut down your daily calorie intake.
- Avoid canned, processed and junk foods.
- Take more organic vegetables and fruits (low sugar fruits).
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol. Alcohol may dehydrate your body.
- Don’t consume excess salt and sugar contents in your food menu.
- Not all fats make you chunky. Try some good fat foods to get rid of your neck fat. Eat foods such as Salmon, Tuna, Mackerel, and Nuts.
- Calcium and Protein-rich foods help you to burn more calories. Calcium flushes out the extra water in your body and Protein reduces carbohydrates content in your body.
- Try to reduce your overall body weight. So that you can easily lose your neck fat.
- Reduce sodium content in your foods. Sodium dehydrates your body. So that your body obviously retains water content. This makes you fat.
Foods to Avoid
You must avoid certain foods in order to lose neck fat faster.
- Canned Drinks
- Fatty Meats
- Macadamia Nuts
- Oily Fish
- Roasted Nuts
- Smoked Fish
- Smoked Meats
- Soy Sauce
- Yeast Extract
4. Sleep Well to get rid of Neck Fat
Do you love sleeping? I think you will sleep well after reading this!! Yes! Sleeping is good for your health as well as your mind. It gives freshness, energy, and power to you.
A research study shows that there is a relationship between the duration of sleep and weight gain. If you sleep less than 5 hours at night, then you will suffer from serious weight gain.
So, how to get rid of neck fat with sleeping?
Just sleep at least 8 hours per day to stay healthy and to get rid of neck fat.
5. Neck Fat Exercises
The best way to lose neck fat in a shorter interval is neck fat exercises. Here I selected the 2 best exercises for neck fat removal.
Neck fat exercises always give you good fat loss results in a shorter time. Neck tilt is a simple and proven exercise to lose the neck fat faster.
- Move your neck from one side to another.
- Then slowly move your neck from upwards to downwards and vice versa.
- Move your neck front and back.
Neck tilts can help you out in neck fat issue. You can do this exercise at any time. There is no time constraint. Do at least 10-15 minutes per day and don’t overdo it.
Remember that you can’t get rid of neck fat overnight!
Neck stretches are one of the good neck fat exercises to lose your excess neck fat. This makes your neck stronger and helps to remove the excess fat around your neck.
How to get rid of neck fat with Neck Stretches?
- Stretch your neck after sitting in the same place for a long time.
- Stretch your neck while watching a movie and avoid sitting for a long time in a single place.
- Stretch your neck in the morning after you get up from the bed.
6. Good Posture is Essential
Good posture is one of the easy methods to get rid of neck fat. Sit up straight, so that your head is in line with your spine. Sitting up straight strengthens your jaw muscles and keep the fat away from the neck.
Good posture is not only essential to reduce the under neck fat but also for the fat on back of neck. Buy a posture-correcting chair, if you work for long hours by sitting in the same place.
7. Tighten the Skin Around Your Neck
Losing neck fat is not easier without skin tightening. This is one of the commonly practiced methods to lose your neck fat from olden days. So how to get rid of neck fat with the skin tightening effect?
Tightening the skin around your neck, reduces the fat and protects it from further fat accumulation.
Here I suggest you try the two recipes to tightening your skin.
Egg White Mask
Egg white is famous for its skin tightening effect. It is good for your skin. It is rich in proteins and makes your skin smoother. This is good for neck rolls.
- Take one Egg White.
- Apply an egg white mask around your neck.
- You may feel the skin tightening effect now.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Then wash your neck with Luke warm water.
Wheat Germ Oil
To lose weight in your neck wheat germ oil is one of the best solutions. It is rich in vitamin E. As like an egg white, this oil also gives tightening effect to your skin.
- Take 50 ml of Wheat germ oil.
- Apply it on your neck.
- Gently massage your neck for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with Luke warm water.
If you don’t have time to do these homemade tighteners, then buy Age Defense Neck Cream.
8. Eat Lean Protein
Lean protein is essential to reduce overall body weight. You should add lean proteins in your diet plan to lose weight in your neck faster.
Foods To Eat
- Lean beef
- Low-fat dairy foods
9. Do Some Cardio Workouts
Cardio exercises work well for reducing neck fat. Since the overall weight loss will have a good impact on your neck too! You can’t get rid of neck fat without simple exercises and workouts. Let’s start with simple workouts and extend with further complex workouts.
Try the following cardio exercises
- Brisk walking
- Climbing the steps
As I said earlier, this post will give the solution for your question, how to get rid of neck fat. And if you have a double chin or chubby face, then try these methods to get rid of it.
So now you are clear with how to get rid of neck fat. Follow the above methods to lose neck fat faster. But remember that losing fat around your neck is not an overnight process. Depends on your workouts, it takes few weeks to months to lose weight in your neck.
Try the above methods and give your feedback right here. If you have any doubts feel free to ask me via comments at any time.