Glowing skin is a sign of healthy and isn’t easy to achieve. Everyone wants a face with healthy and smooth skin. But the problem comes in the form of acne or pimples, wrinkles, and blackheads. To solve such skin related problems, people spend a lot of money on cosmetic and beauty products.
But many people are allergic to skin care products. Further, the harmful chemicals in those products may cause additional complications with the skin. So today I’m going to tell you how to wash your face and get rid of those acne, wrinkles and saggy face skin.
Major Causes for Saggy skin
The well known and the most common cause of sagging facial skin is aging. It happens due to two age-related reasons:
- With age, collagen and elastin get weaker. This is when wrinkles start to form as ‘expression’ lines.
- Loss of collagen, which gives skin its elasticity, and loss of facial fat, the absence of which causes the skin to droop.
Other Causes for Saggy skin
- Sleep deprivation
- Stress and worry
- Smoking causes sagging facial skin
- Sun exposure
- Unhealthy diet
- Environmental factors
How to Say Goodbye to Saggy Facial Skin?
With just 2 natural ingredients you can get a skin look younger. These can easily substitute the expensive skin care products.
Coconut oil is a multi-talented oil– you can use it as a moisturizer, cleanser and even as a sunscreen.
Coconut oil has naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising properties, which help clean your skin.
Coconut oil protects your skin and helps in healing the skin because of the antioxidants present in it. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer and It helps increase hydration and reduces water loss in dry skin. It also reduces inflammation as it contains fatty acids.
Baking soda has bleaching properties that help in fading away marks and spots on the skin. The exfoliating property of baking soda makes it a good ingredient to help banish acne and pimples from your skin. Baking soda helps dry out the pimple and its anti-bacterial property helps prevent further breakouts on your skin.
Further Baking soda can help
Homemade Face Wash
By staying hydrated and incorporating keratin and vitamins A, B
Wash Your Face with the lotion you make using these two ingredients to say goodbye to saggy facial skin and wrinkles.
- 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate
1. Mix both the ingredients.
2. Gently apply this lotion to your face in the upward direction.
3. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
4. Wash your face slowly and massage your skin again.