How to get rid of acne overnight and forever? Is it possible to cure acne and remove it overnight? Yes! You can easily remove the irritating acnes and its scars from your face overnight with the natural home remedies.
There are plenty of faster ways to get rid of acne scars on face naturally. Here I focus mainly on the homemade face masks and natural acne treatments to clear up your acne without any side effects. The ingredients for the best acne treatments are hidden at your kitchen.
- How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight?
- 1. Lemon Juice to Get rid of Pimple Overnight
- 2. DIY Face Mask for Acne with Egg White
- 3. Aloe Vera For Acne Scars
- 4. Orange Peel Face Mask
- 5. How to Fade Acne Scars With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6. Use Baking Soda to Remove Acne Scars
- 7. Potato
- 8. Heal acne fast with Honey
- 9. Cinnamon and Honey Mixture
- 10. Papaya Can Fade Acne Scars Faster
- 11. Tea Tree Oil
- 12. Fenugreek
- 13. Acne treatment with Turmeric and Milk
- 14. Cucumber Juice To Get Rid of Acne Naturally
- 15. How To Use Witch Hazel To Cure Acne
- 16. White Toothpaste for Acne Overnight
- 17. Clear Acne with Facial Steam treatment
- 18. Ice on the Acne Battle
- 19. Holy Basil Leaves
How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight?
Here I listed you a selected 19 home remedies for acne. These methods don’t cause any harm to your skin. So you can use it without any concern. Adopt anyone of the below home remedies before you go to the bed. So that you can get the clear face in the morning.
What to consider Before and After Applying Face Masks?
Usually, warm water opens up your acne pores and Cold water close the pores. So it is highly recommended to wash your face with warm water before applying any remedy onto your acne and wash your face with Cold water in ending process.
1. Lemon Juice to Get rid of Pimple Overnight
Lemon juice is one of the excellent home remedies to get rid of acne overnight. Lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C will do the miracle on your face within a day. It can clean up your acne by reducing the size of pores.
Follow these simple steps to apply lemon juice on your face.
- Take a fresh lemon and crush it to get juice.
- Now take a clean cotton swab and dip it in a lemon juice.
- Now apply the lemon juice dipped cotton swab on your face wherever you have acnes.
- Leave it for 1 hour and wash your face with warm water.
Note: Don’t use packaged lemon juice, since it has preservatives.
2. DIY Face Mask for Acne with Egg White
Egg white is another good home remedy for acne. You can use this simple DIY face mask to clear your acne and its pores. It is rich in proteins and makes your skin smoother. Try this egg white face mask and get rid of acne scars overnight.
- Take an Egg and separate its egg white and yolk.
- Now dab the egg white onto your acnes. (You can feel the skin tightening effect. Don’t worry about that)
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash your face with warm water on the next day.
Also, you can use Egg white as face Mask to reduce the occurrence of acne.
3. Aloe Vera For Acne Scars
If you have the question of how to get rid of acne overnight? I suggest you use Aloe Vera.
Do you know that Aloe Vera is used as an ingredient in most of the soap varieties in the world? Yes. It acts as a natural moisturizer. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Tribal people use Aloe Vera to heal their wounds. Now scientifically it is proven that it can accelerate the healing process of damaged skin. Aloe Vera is a source of natural acne treatment.
Aloe Vera has many advantages over your skin.
- It reduces the inflammation of acne
- It reduces heat and gives chillness your skin.
- It removes the oiliness.
- It doesn’t make your skin dry or oily. So your face looks fresh all the day.
You can directly apply Aloe Vera gel onto your acnes. Gently rub the Aloe Vera gel onto your acnes and leave it overnight. Then wash your face with fresh water on the next day morning.
For better results, you can use the following combinations.
- Cut the Aloe Vera leaf and smash it to get the gel.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and ½ Tea Spoon of Turmeric and apply it onto acnes.
- Also, you can mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and ½ Tea Spoon of honey and rub it onto acnes.
- Then leave it overnight and wash it with warm water on the next day.
4. Orange Peel Face Mask
Orange is rich in vitamin C. It is used from the olden days to control acnes. Also, this Orange peel mask can control the oily skin and clear up your acne.
Orange can give brightness to your face and remove wrinkles. So you look young if you use this mask twice per week.
- Take the orange peel.
- Smash it well.
- Apply this peel as a face mask onto your face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and allow it to dry.
- Now remove this orange face mask and wash your face with ice water.
You can also directly apply the orange peel onto your face without a face mask.
- Take an orange peel and gently rub it on your acne.
- Then dip a cotton swab in the orange juice and apply it on acne for every 10 minutes.
- Repeat the above process for 1 hour.
- Then clean your face with cold water.
Note: Don’t use same orange peel and cotton swab to all acnes. Use separate peels to prevent bacterial infection.
5. How to Fade Acne Scars With Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar not only reduces body pain but also kills the bacteria that causing acne and help in restoring your skin back to its form. It also regulates the pH level of your skin. This is a simple homemade face mask for acne.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar to 20% using water.
- Now take the clean cotton swab and apply the diluted apple cider vinegar onto your acne affected areas.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times per day.
- Wash your face with water and go to sleep. You can feel the wonder on the next day morning.
Note: Don’t use the raw apple cider vinegar. It will irritate your skin and damages the tissues.
6. Use Baking Soda to Remove Acne Scars
Naturally, Baking soda has the antifungal and antiseptic properties. Like apple cider vinegar, baking soda also controls the pH level of your skin. It is one of the proven methods to remove acne scars.
Baking soda can dry out your acne and remove the dirt and dead cells from acne pores.
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl
- Pour few drops of honey or water and make it a paste.
- Now apply this paste onto your acne and leave it for 3-5 minutes.
- Now clean your face with warm water
Note: Don’t leave the paste more than 5 minutes or overnight. Since baking soda can harm your skin.
Potato is mostly used to remove blackheads and dark circles from your skin. The correct usage of potato gives you best acne treatment than other methods.
Usually, Potato makes the acne dry and thereby helps in removing it faster.
- Take a potato and peel it out to remove its skin.
- Cut it to make slices
- Now take one slice of potato and scrub it onto our acne affected parts for 5-10 minutes.
- Then leave it for 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
8. Heal acne fast with Honey
- Gently dab your pimples with raw honey.
- Leave it for 1 hour and then wash it with cold water.
9. Cinnamon and Honey Mixture
The mixture of cinnamon and honey serves as a good natural acne treatment. The effective usage of this mixture can help you to get rid of acne scars overnight.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon and make it a paste.
- Now apply this paste onto your acnes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash your face with fresh water in the morning.
10. Papaya Can Fade Acne Scars Faster
Papaya is the natural skin cleansing agent and acts against the pimples effectively. You can do a homemade face mask for acne with papaya. It is scientifically proven that most of the soap products are made up of papaya extracts. It reduces swelling and gives freshness to your skin. This natural face mask clears up your acne and gives a glow to your skin.
- Cut the papaya and make it slices.
- Smash it and make it a paste.
- Now apply this homemade papaya face mask on your face.
11. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is used in numerous medical applications. It has a compound called benzoyl peroxide, which can effectively fight against acnes. It is useful to treat pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads too. It has a long-term history in the treatment of acne.
Apply tea tree oil directly onto your acnes.
- Leave it for 1-2 hours.
- Then wash it out with cold water.
Note: If you have a sensitive skin, dilute the tea tree oil with water.
Again, applying fenugreek as a face mask is natural ways to get rid of acne. It is one of the ancient medicines to treat skin problems and irritations.
- Take few Fenugreek leaves.
- Smash it to make a paste.
- Now apply this face mask onto your face.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash with fresh water in the morning.
13. Acne treatment with Turmeric and Milk
How to get rid of acne scars fast without using turmeric? The anti-inflammatory substance in turmeric will reduce the acne pores and its occurrence in few hours. This is a good DIY acne treatment that needs no complex work.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric with 1/2 teaspoon of milk and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the acnes.
- Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Now wash your face with fresh water.
14. Cucumber Juice To Get Rid of Acne Naturally
Can you get rid of acne scars overnight? Yes if you have a cucumber. Cucumber is a natural anti-inflammatory. It reduces the skin irritation.
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- Gently rub the slices onto your acne.
- And leave it overnight. You can see the miracle effect of cucumber in the morning
Note: Don’t use same cucumber slice to all acnes. Use separate slices to prevent bacterial infection.
15. How To Use Witch Hazel To Cure Acne
Witch Hazel is a shrub that acts as is a natural astringent. Further, it has the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tannin acid, a substance present in Witch Hazel can fight against acne scars and redness of acne. It can tighten your acne pores and fade it naturally.
- Apply Witch Hazel directly onto your acne.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Then wash it with cold water
Note: Witch Hazel can make your skin dry. If u feel excessive dryness, use less amount of Witch Hazel.
16. White Toothpaste for Acne Overnight
Toothpaste can dry out your acnes and reduce it overnight. It contains substances called Silica and triclosan, which can moisture your face and reduce the size of acne pores.
- Simply apply the toothpaste onto your acnes.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash your face with cool water in the morning.
Note: Never use the gel toothpaste.
17. Clear Acne with Facial Steam treatment
Steam can helpful in open up your acne pores, thereby prevents it from being clogged. So it easily removes the dead cells and dirt from your skin.
- Take 1 Litre of water in a large bowl.
- Then boil it. Once the water boils, it is ready for steaming.
- Just be in contact with steam coming from the boiled water.
- After 5-10 minutes, wash your face with cold water.
18. Ice on the Acne Battle
Ice cis one of the best natural treatment for acne. It reduces the swelling due to acne. It helps in reducing the acne pores naturally.
- Gently rub your face with an ice cube or any ice pack.
- You can do this anytime.
- But be careful that you don’t apply the same ice cube to all acne to prevent infection.
19. Holy Basil Leaves
Liquid extracted from basil leaves is an alternate effective weapon for battling pimples. Holy basil is an essential home remedy for acnes scars. Acne face masks made up of basil leaves yields good results on pimples.
- Take few Basil leaves
- Smash it to extract its juice
- Apply the juice onto your acnes.
- Leave it overnight
- Wash your face with fresh water in the morning.
You can also follow a good lifestyle to prevent acne forever. Follow the above home remedies for acne and get rid of acne today. Hereafter don’t worry about how to get rid of acne overnight. These simple methods will answer your question and solve your acne treatment problems.
Try these methods and share your opinions here. Good Luck!!!